• Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree (Business Management, Marketing/economics, corporate organizational communications, or related engineering discipline)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks within established and changing deadlines
• Proficient with common MSOffice applicants: spreadsheet (Excel), Word processing, and presentation.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Some automotive experience in production control, logistics, and purchasing
- Knowledge of OEM business development
- Knowledge of ISO9000/TS16949
- While performing the duties of this job you may be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
• Responsible for any daily requests created by existing business
• Maintain customer relations with OEM and Tier 1, Tier 2 suppliers.
• Coordinate and effectively communicate current business needs with Product Development, Design Engineering, purchasing, and Sales
• Maintain relevant account information in internal reporting
• Any filing and office tasks involved in maintaining customer complaints
• Directing customer complaints to the correct departments and engineers to correct any issues