A Japanese IT company located in the greater San Jose, CA area is looking for an Embedded Software Developer / Engineer to assist with their new project. This will be contract position for 3-4 months.
Position: Embedded Software Engineer / Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Location: San Jose, CA area
Salary: $40.00+/hr DOE
Status: Contract for 3-4 months
– Well-knowleged and able to program in Embedded C and Linux OS
– 2+ years of experience with Video or Audio (Analog/Digital conversion) on an embedded program is a must
– Experience working with/on Raspberry Pi is a must, Dante Brooklyn II is a huge plus
– Experience with DSP BLOCK (Digital Signal Processor) is a plus, but training will also be provided
– General knowledge of FPGA
– Great communication skills and attention to detail
If you are familiar with the requirements listed above, you should have a good understanding of what the job entails.
This is a great opportunity to work for a stable company on a project with great potential. If you meet the only the bare minimum requirements, it will also be a great opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge and skill set only if you are passionate about your work.
|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Position||Embedded Software Developer/Engineer|
|Job Order Number||19106|