One of the biggest Japanese Trading company is looking for Senior Manager, Tax, Accounting and Compliance
Tax performs a variety of assignments for company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including providing tax support and assistance in the areas of federal and state income tax compliance, accounting for income taxes and other special projects.
Typical tasks for this position include:
• Assist to prepare annual and quarterly income tax provision computations under Topic
704 (ex-FASB 109) and/or lAS 12 for the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Assist to prepare working papers and supporting documentation required for company’s annual federal consolidated tax return.
• Assist to prepare income apportionment working papers required for the company and its subsidiaries’ annual state tax filing.
• Support correspondence with all subsidiaries and affiliates concerning tax accounting and compliance matters.
• Act as the company’s Tax team contact point for inquiries from subsidiaries and affiliates concerning tax accounting and compliance, including tax audit, for income tax matters.
• Assist to prepare of working papers and supporting documentation required for the company’s annual federal consolidated tax return.
• Assist projects as assigned by Senior Director- Tax.
Part II: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state income tax matters, especially in partnership and M&A.
2. In-depth knowledge of principles and application of Topic 740 (ex-FASB 109) and/or lAS 12 in multi-national corporate setting
3. Demonstrated project management skills
4. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks involving tax, accounting and financial reporting disciplines.
5. Computer skills including MS Excel, MS Word, required.
6. Prior SAP exposure desirable.
Part III: Work Style
1. Establishes and manages priorities, pays close attention to detail and accuracy in workproduct.
2. Establishes and develops cooperative work relationships with colleagues and associates
3. Good upward and downward communication skills
4. Flexible team player willing to assist in as needed basis in all areas of Tax team responsibilities
Part IV: Experience and Education
Experience: 5 – 8 years US Federal and State taxation; in-depth working experience in Topic
740 (FAS 109) and/oriAS12.
Education: Baccalaureate degree in Accounting and/or Tax
Professional: CPA Desirable
|Position||Sr. Manager, Tax, Accounting and Compliance|
|Job Order Number||19025|