– Coordinate Import / Export documentations.
– Arrange shipments based on the client request.
– Prepare and process ocean import shipping documentation
– Assist manager with daily/monthly reporting and preparing documents using Word & Excel
– Provide administrative support to the Office Manager
– Other administrative duties as assigned
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, and dedicated
.At least 2 years of Customer Service experience and office assistant experience is preferred
.Please respond with your most recent resume if interested in this position.
We welcome ENTRY LEVEL candidates as well!
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
– Excellent Customer Service Skills
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
– Computer literate- Dependable
– Microsoft Word & Excel skill required
|Language||Japanese / English|
|Job Order Number||18401|