- Location: Austin, TX
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: システム / ネットワークサポートエンジニア
- Industory: コンピューターソフトウェア / ITコンサルティング
- Salary: $100k - $120k
A rapidly expanding Software / IT Consulting company is looking for Japanese Bilingual Systems / Networking Support Engineer in Austin TX.
Position: Systems / Networking Support Engineer
Industry: Computer Software / IT Consulting
Location: Austin, TX
Languages: Japanese and English a MUST
Pay: $100k - $120k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
- Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x5-support organization.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
- Provide incident management, problem management and change management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining infrastructure teams.
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Follow notification and escalation procedures.
- Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Business level verbal and written English and Japanese (could be conversational) communication skills
- More than 3 years of experience in Systems Engineer or a combination of Networking and System Admin.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows Server
- Familiar with Shell scripting, multitasking, and multiprocessing.
- Capable to set up monitoring, conduct performance audit and performance optimization.
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control).
- Familiar with networking (NAT, DNS, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace).
- Familiar with SQL.
- Familiar with cloud computing.