- Location: Houston, TX
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: Marketing Sales
- Salary: $85k-$95k
【 Japanese Bilingual Oil and Gas Marketing Sales】
Company: Japanese Oil and Gas related Corporation
Location: Houston, TX.
Salary: Salary: $85,000-95,000 USD per year
< Main Responsibilities >
- Coordinate and develop sales and bid document using applicable tools, guideline, and templates.
- Develop and implement bidding and sales schedule with cooperation from relevant internal organization and monitor its progress.
- Organize and participate in response related meetings.
- Develop draft sections of sales and bid documents, including original writing that communicate the company's value and support the sales message.
- Proofread and edit the technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Conduct appropriate research and respond to requests for information to sales and bidding activities.
- Develop existing sales qualification materials for current and future pursuit efforts.
- Coordinate with corporate department, project development, finance and legal teams to formulate the proposals to management board and board of directors under instructions.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts.
- Comply with HSEQ code of conduct as described in the HSEQ policies.
- Comply with the group policy code of business conduct and ethics and expected training at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in oil and gas industry is required..
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, technical, or other related major. Engineering degree is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese is a must.
-Solid understanding of the invitation to bid, bidding activities, and its process and schedule monitoring is required.
- Strong research and market analysis skills are necessary.
- Ability to adapt cross-cultural environment is necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.