- Location: Houston, TX
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: Audit
- Industory: Accounting
- Salary: $60k - $90k
- Visa Support: Yes
We are currently seeking a Japanese and English Bilingual Audit Senior for a CPA firm in Houston, TX area! The ideal candidate will have CPA and more than 3 years of experience in auditing in public accounting firm.
Position: Audit Senior
Location: Houston, TX
Languages: More Than Business Level of Japanese and Business English a MUST
Pay: $60k - $90k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Benefits
- Oversee the day to day activities of financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, agreed upon procedures and special projects.
- Identify accounting, financial statements, and reporting issues, based on professional guidelines including USGAAP and IFRS.
- Provide guidance and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses.
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Develop business opportunities and potential clients mainly in Japanese corporations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- More than business level in Japanese language in written and verbal communication.
- CPA or have passed all four parts of the Certified Public Accountant examination.
- More than 3 years of experience in auditing in public accounting firm.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Occasional business travel is required.
- Must be able to work in the US. (Visa Sponsorship could be considered as well.)