- Location: Torrance, CA
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: Production Supervisor
- Industory: Food Manufacture
- Salary: $17 - 19/hr
Position: Production Supervisor
Location: Torrance, CA
Employment: Full time
Salary: $17 - $19/hr
Time: 5am – 3:30pm OR 3:30 – 2:am
(4 Days, 10hours between Monday – Saturday)
A well-established Food Manufacture Company is currently looking for a qualified Production supervisor who is detail orientated and a quick learner. Currently seeking a candidate who is interested in food production and the process behind it. Role eventually leads to QA/QC role. ENTRY LEVEL OKAY. This is a Bilingual position: Japanese is a must
Job Description of Production Supervisor
- Ensure the safety and quality of the products on the line.
- Maintain and ensure the safe operation of the line.
- Conduct daily safety checks and checklist reports.
- Coordinating the efficiency of the line operators, troubleshooting any inefficiencies and maintenance reports.
- Communicate and work in a team environment and maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Training will be provided and potential to learn different departments depending on performance
Job Qualifications of Production Supervisor
- Passion for food production and creating a great product.
- Proficiency in Japanese is a required
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in food science is a plus
- Ability to work with various departments.
- Great understanding of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with clients, peers and management.
- Ability to adapt to a cross-cultural environment