- Location: Houston, TX
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: Business Development and Land Manager
- Salary: $160k-200k
【Business Development and Land Manager】
Company: Japanese Oil and Gas related Corporation
Location: Houston, TX.
< Main Responsibilities >
- Lead a business development and land team to identify and develop asset opportunities in the US onshore unconventional oil fields.
- Lead buy and sell side transaction execution such as marketing process, negotiations, due diligence support, etc., identifying any potential rick and providing possible solutions with multi-disciplinary team.
- Lead a business development and land team for land work once the company recognizes the acquisition of a new asset.
- Partner with related divisions in the company and its global head quarter in overseeing opportunity evaluations in line with the company's business plan and budget.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team in the company to review and analyze various fields of information such as technical, land, commercial, legal, administration, finance, and accounting to mitigate any risk in the execution of business.
- Support other divisions and the company's global HQ in capturing future value enhancing opportunities.
- Prepare materials and attend regular project meeting with related divisions in the company and global HQ.
- Prepare and assist with the management presentations for internal approval process.
- Establish, maintain, and leverage relationship across the company's group and within the oil and gas industry without damaging the company reputation.
- Monitor and develop members of business development and land team.
- Other duties as assigned. (The responsibilities are not limited to the ones above.)
< Requirements >
- More than 10 years as Landman roles in onshore unconventional oil fields, especially for Eagle Ford basins.
- Hands-on Deal Experiences especially for Eagle Ford basins.
- Strong background in unconventional play asset development and leasing and the associated land contracts (leases, JOAs, SUAs, AMIs, Farmout Agreements, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Land Management, Energy Management, Business, or Law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to adapt cross-cultural environment is necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.