- Location: Van Nuys, CA
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: Accounting Manager
- Industry: Federal Credit Union
- Salary: $100k - $140k
Voted as one of the “Best places to work in LA” by Los Angeles Business Journal, our client is seeking an ambitious accounting manager who is looking to join a growing team in the Los Angeles County area. The ideal candidate will have several years of work experience as an accounting manager while holding a CPA license. Managerial and credit unit background is a plus.
Position: Accounting Manager
Industry: Federal Credit Union
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Languages: English: Professional speaking level ability
Pay: $100k - $140k (Depending on your experience)
Status: Full time + Excellent benefits (M/D/V) 401K (20% Earning Matching!~)
- Exempt- Full time
- Responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of effective financial reporting.
- Ensuring that the credit union is in compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate monthly and yearly closing: Review and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Cash disbursements, ACH and wire activities.
- Adhoc accounting operations, financial analysis and reporting. Corporate budgeting process and financial forecasting: forecasting monitoring, analysis and reporting for all items related to capital expenditures, revenue and expense.
- Delegate, coordinate and evaluate direct reports.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees: disciplining, rewarding and encouraging the department.
- 8 year minimum in finance or accounting with 2+ years of managerial/supervisory experience preferably in a financial services organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, or accounting required; CPA required
- Public accounting firm background is preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge in GAAP
- Preferred knowledge in rules and regulations governing financial institutions, debt instruments, investments, and lending. Asset Liability Modeling and cash flow analysis. Cash management, collateral management, liquidity management and capital analysis.