- Location: Torrance, CA
- Employment Type: フルタイム
- Position: Accounts receivable coordinator
- Salary: $16-17/hr
Position: Accounts Receivable JO # 24222
Location: Torrance, CA
Employment: Direct Hire full time
Salary: $16 to 17/hr
A well-established industrial manufacturing Company is currently looking for a qualified Accounts receivable coordinator who is detail orientated and a quick learner. Knowledge in accounting, billing or financial statements is a plus.
Job Description of Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Provide administrative support to the office to facilitate business operation of department including generating documents, correspondence, processing payments and expense reimbursements through their systems.
- Maintains, tracks, and logs all information regarding accounts receivable and payable records.
- Assist with clerical tasks in conjunction with the neighboring departments.
- Coordinating and working in a B2B environment. Providing information and data to vendors, clients and other team members.
- Inputting data, assisting with reports, and providing feedback.
- General office tasks: emailing, answering phone, photocopying, and data entry.
Job Qualifications of Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Requires good arithmetic skills and organization skills
- Great understanding of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with clients, peers and management.
- Ability to adapt to a cross-cultural environment